Recent slowdown in Internet 15.

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I’m having a problem with my Internet 15 service - its nowhere near 15 M! This has cropped up since the upload speed increased to 15M.  I’d much rather keep the slower upload speed if it means that the download speed will rarely reach 15M - it oftens is struggling to exceed 5M.  Any fixes?

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you called Telus? If it's dropped that low (if wired, not wireless), call them and have them check that your connection is configured correctly.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Resident

Thanks, its fibre!  There is no reason that this should be happening 

Highlighted
Ambassador

You should still call Telus ... sometimes the fibre service gets misconfigured ... happened to me with 150/150 ... abysmal download speeds and a phone call to Telus resolved the issue ... you could hear the tech on the phone say "oops shouldn't be configured that way" and presto things were fixed.