cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about CraveTV on optik.

Keener_7
Neighbour

I have the HBO movie pack with my optik TV subscription, It shows that CraveTV is included with this bundle. when i go to the Carve TV channle it says that im not subscribed.  Is there something I am missing here?  

3 REPLIES 3

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are you subscribed to the TMN & HBO Canada with CraveTV package or TMN & HBO Canada package? If you subscribed to the first package, contact Telus to have a look at the account. You can also initiate a live chat session on the bottom right corner of the page.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

Wait, there are 2 different TMN HBO packs? is there a price difference? anyway i wall call tomorrow as i have been on the phone with them today for over an hour trying to get my netflix app to open. I also tried a live chat today but it was open for 4 hours and nobody came to help me.. was number 2 in the queue the whole time. 

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Certainly is two different offerings one with and without cravetv. Both are the same price, less different movie channel offerings. http://www.telus.com/en/bc/tv/new/channels#/category/movies

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.