cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pvr not recording all reruns in series for marathon

Alexg
Just Moved In
Trying to record a series marathon of the walking dead on Amc into one folder but for some reason the pvr won't pick up 11 episodes of season 2. I have the series on first run and reruns; it's got season 1 & first 2 episodes of season 2 set to record together this weekend and next weekend will pick up season 3 and 4. There is nothing else being recorded at the same time. Wondering if there's anyway I can get the pvr to accept the episodes that aren't grouping in the series or if I just have to have them all them separated from the rest
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

I noticed a few of my weekday newscasts were not recorded.  Then I noticed the guide had a slight variation in the title causing the PVR to skip them.

I'm wondering who to notify to make the guide's series names consistent so I don't need to setup redundant recordings.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

I noticed a few of my weekday newscasts were not recorded.  Then I noticed the guide had a slight variation in the title causing the PVR to skip them.

I'm wondering who to notify to make the guide's series names consistent so I don't need to setup redundant recordings.

View solution in original post

Hippo
Leader

As the last poster noted, small variations can indeed change the way recordings are done and added to folders. Currently, no way to change the names of the recorded content to allow it to fall in the same folder as the other shows.  An easy way to get back to us with the recording content and feed back would be to use: tvfeedback@telus.com
The group that manages that address as well work with the programming. We are working to to correct these errors and do appreciate the feed back! If you could provide the Channels, times, and shows having issues with in the email, we can find these incorrect headers causing the issue.