cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purefibre "Internet Not Available"

AmandaC
Just Moved In
We just switched to the new PureFibre on Saturday. Ever since, my phone keeps disconnecting from the wifi. It boots me back to my mobile data. When I go in to my wifi settings it say that our network "Internet Not Available" and I have to actually click on it to reconnect. It's a bit of a pain in the ass to ensure I'm not running on my mobile data all the time. Anyone know why and how to fix it?
3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unusual. What phone are you using?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

It's a Samsung Galaxy S6. I've marked the WiFi Staying On During Sleep to Always so it should always be connected.

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

@AmandaC wrote:
We just switched to the new PureFibre on Saturday. Ever since, my phone keeps disconnecting from the wifi. It boots me back to my mobile data. When I go in to my wifi settings it say that our network "Internet Not Available" and I have to actually click on it to reconnect. It's a bit of a pain in the ass to ensure I'm not running on my mobile data all the time. Anyone know why and how to fix it?

Wondering if your home has interference.... as a precaution.... I would turned off mobile data when you walk into the house if you plan to watch any video's or streaming.

When you get the message... what happens when you walk into the room with the router?  Does the message go away?