Pure Fibre 250 Penticton

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

After upgrading from Internet 25 three months ago to Pure Fibre 250 now available in Penticton. I have never been more disappointed with the speeds I’m able to achieve. I have contacted Telus and after a long hold managed to speak with an associate who arranged for a technician to visit. He changed out our router again and checked the system generally. Upon leaving we able to achieve better speeds than had previously been available. However the joy did not last long. On a recent speed test using the Telus recommended service I was able to achieve a download speed of 0.01Mbps and an upload speed of 0.00Mbps my question is this, is this the normal expected service using Pure Fibre 250

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

What testing service are you using, and what do you see with Speedtest.net.

BTW, the speeds you have posted would not even allow you to start the test, so I suspect your testing tool.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Resident

I’m using Speedtest and I have screenshots of the results. I do in fact have a screenshot showing on one occasion, Network communication issues. This surely has to be an issue with Telus but communicating with them is so tedious 

Highlighted
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

Also.... is the test done on wifi with a phone? Or a computer Ethernet hard wired?