Paid bill on a Sunday

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Neighbour
Paid my bill today with credit card. Says there’s no owing balance and it is. I longer in dis injection status
But the internet will still not come back on and it has been almost 2 hours

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

If your service was suspended for non-payment, you will need to contact Telus (Sales) to get your service reinstated. If it stopped working for any reason besides a billing issue, you'll need to speak with technical support.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

If your service was suspended for non-payment, you will need to contact Telus (Sales) to get your service reinstated. If it stopped working for any reason besides a billing issue, you'll need to speak with technical support.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Neighbour
How do I contact sales or tech support the IVR keeps running me In Circles
Highlighted
Connector

310-TECH or 310-8324 is the direct to tech support, so you don't need to navigate through the IVR. Hope that helps. 
310-2255 will send you to their customer care department who can confirm if your payment has gone through and help you out. A good tool would be telus.com to report your payment as well, I find it's a good time saver and helps with the process. 

Highlighted
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

@Tarah wrote:
Paid my bill today with credit card. Says there’s no owing balance and it is. I longer in dis injection status
But the internet will still not come back on and it has been almost 2 hours

To clarify.... how did you pay by credit card?  Was it through a bank?  Being it's a Sunday.... some transactions are not processed until the following business day.