cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage

Flyfine
Just Moved In
Our tv and internet out. In the Olympic Village vancouver. Anyone else?
3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you are having service issues, your best bet is to contact Telus directly. 99% of the time it's not an outage.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Really?  I have a landline out for the last 8 hours.  Have you tried to contact Telus? 

If the answer is not to unplug and plug in a modem there is no response.  After 2 hours of trying to find a number to call for support on a landline....my call is important, they should get back to me within the next hour!  Really I know the problem. 

The telus marked lines in front of the farm have been dug up.  Really telus….they are all marked by "telus" for the construction, I understand that Telus you didn't do the dig but answer the call, hold the contractor responsible and get a quick fix.  Just answer the phone and provide a time line.  At this point it is going to be another number of days without service.  

This isn't the first time, last time it was 2 years to get the line back in the ground and as the lines were sitting on trees the service was dependant on the weather (but not the fees were always there!)   It is frustrating that you can't get a hold of telus for anything outside of mobility and internet.  Hey....I have had Telus mobility for years and now I sit on hold to fix the land line and pay the mobility minutes.....nice use of services and fees.

Very frustratated.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
The number to call for home services is listed in the ‘Contact Us’ section at the bottom of the page as 1-888-811-2323. It is also listed in the telephone directory.

The excavation contractor is responsible to contact TELUS upon severing of the phone line. If they don’t call, then Telus’ only way of knowing is when customers contact them about the outage.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"