Opinions please if I have to be paying this??

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Why
Resident
I had Telus internet and Phone line now about 3 years for my Restaurant. Because of my Rogers Cellphone plan includes the store phone line, I switched my store phone to rogers since January and rogers said they take care of tranfer so that I do not need to worry about canceling my line. Suddenly end of August they disconnected restaurants Internet which I could not use Debit and Credit payments and missed lot of customers. so I called and they were saying I have over due on Phone line which I have not been using for 7 months so I told them all of my situations and they said because they been servicing, I have to pay. But question is, they been sending me internet bills to my address which I took care of all no problems, but I was not getting any phone line bills!! If I was getting them earlier, I would not have been sitting on $700.00 bill! I was not even aware of! And of course the Internet and the phone line are on same location same restaurant and same number. How can they miss sending me the bills and now just disconnecting everything telling me I have to pay all... if they are willing to work with me and asking to pay certain amount, I will take my responsibility to pay that, but NOT ALL $600-700. Any opinions if I have to pay them? I been talking to 5 agents explaining over and over and over. But they could not help anyways...
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you discussed this with Rogers?  They are the ones who told you they would take care of the disconnect.

This Neighbourhood is inhabited by customers, just like you. We have no insight to Telus business plans, and no connection to the internal workings of Telus. We volunteer to share knowledge about Telus products and services which we have gained by experience or surmise. We are free to express our own opinions and comments, which may not always be in agreement with the ideals of Telus. It may be faster to connect with Telus staff more directly through a phone call, chat, Facebook or Twitter, as described in the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Why
Resident
Yes I have called rogers already, but My concern is mostly becauce of the bills that they failed to send me. I will definitely try contact Facebooks. Thank you for your advise. But I am pretty sure they will not try to solve this with me Smiley Sad