cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No free gift?

Marc56
Connector

Hi, does anyone know how long it takes to receive the free prepaid credit card? Last Fall I received a special offer from Telus where if I signed up for a 2 year commitment, I would receive a prepaid credit card.  On November 4, 2016 I received a voicemail from a service rep that stated my agreement had been completed and I would receive my credit card in 4-6 weeks.  Six weeks have come and gone and no sign of the credit card. 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'd suggest contacting Telus directly through a phone call, chat, Facebook or Twitter, as described in the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page. Clearly the delivery period has passed, and it is possible the card may have gotten lost in the mail or similar.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'd suggest contacting Telus directly through a phone call, chat, Facebook or Twitter, as described in the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page. Clearly the delivery period has passed, and it is possible the card may have gotten lost in the mail or similar.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

Stanman

Hi @Marc56, As mentioned by @NFtoBC contact us through the provided links and someone will look into this for you.