No 24/7 support like the website says

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Neighbour

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User
You will have to wait till the morning to contact Telus with billing/reconnection issues. Technical support is available 24/7 Not Billing.

Keep in mind unless you paid via CC it will take additional time for the payment to post to the account.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User
Support is open and can be reached via online chat, social media channels or by calling in.

Do you have an issue with your services?

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Neighbour

So I messed up on my bill and woke up to no internet.   Just paid it in full but when I hit the option for reconnect it tells me I have to speak to a rep.  But the office is closed.  I call the 24/7 support line and same thing office closed. Wtf hook me back up or give me a number that actually goes to a person

Highlighted
Neighbour

I hit post before I typed me problem sorry

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User
You will have to wait till the morning to contact Telus with billing/reconnection issues. Technical support is available 24/7 Not Billing.

Keep in mind unless you paid via CC it will take additional time for the payment to post to the account.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Neighbour

Poo.  I did pay w/cc