cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newer Modems?

Tofookie
Just Moved In

Hi there,

I am currently subscribed to Telus for my internet service, we have an ActionTec 1200H modem/router as our current piece of equipment and it isn't exactly a stellar device, so I wanted to ask if there have been any newer modems made available for upgrade?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Yes, Telus has released the T3200M device for some users, dependent on their service plan, however, it offers little over the T1200H you now have.

The T3200M bundles the Gateway, and the Wi-FI for Optik TV, plus it has inputs for Single or bonded DSL, and an Ethernet WAN port for Fibre.

Many of us have added our own router to our networks to get the internal network performance we want.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Yes, Telus has released the T3200M device for some users, dependent on their service plan, however, it offers little over the T1200H you now have.

The T3200M bundles the Gateway, and the Wi-FI for Optik TV, plus it has inputs for Single or bonded DSL, and an Ethernet WAN port for Fibre.

Many of us have added our own router to our networks to get the internal network performance we want.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post