cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New channel # 716 TXP4KHDR I assume is a 4K channel?

bigscreenbob
Organizer

On my 4K HDR TV I get no picture at all but I get sound. On my non 4K regular hd TV's I get a picture and sound.

On my 4K TV it says it is a resolution of 720 x 480 when I am on that channel. Is this just a glitch?

Confused.....

8 REPLIES 8

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I assume it to be a 4K channel, as it is not accessible to me, as I do not have 4K subscription.

The programming might vary through the day.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

PL
Advisor

Yes it's 4K channel, plus HDR. Was watching some of it last night. Sweet 4K picture.

buckycat
Leader

4K hlg hdr on my tv. Looks great.

Nice to know.  I will be upgrading the TV later this year.  Great to have a channel with HDR support.

bigscreenbob
Organizer

Mine now works, something with my AVR and HLG HDR. My AVR transmits it passthru so I have to fiddle a bit but I get the picture now. Very nice!!

Minky
Ambassador

When I plug in 716 on my Remote I get that I don't subscribe..It says it is Travel 4K HDR

ts45
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

To access ch 716 Travel XP 4K HDR, or any 4K content (4K on demand and 4K Live channels) you need to have Internet 50 to support the bandwidth. If you do have 4K content but still can't see 716, then something is wrong with your account set up. Chat with Support. 

There is no extra cost for 4K.  What you do need is a subscription to the package that has Travel or Travel by itself. Same with other 4K channels like Nature, BBC Earth.