cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving

redleaf
Just Moved In

I have just nmove and have had the worst experince ever with telus. The clerk who first took mu information decided to cut off my services and book the install at my new plavce for three weeks before I move. that took me 4 days to get fixed. then Telus charges me 842 dollars for the move which was objected to . Telus rep promised me the issue would be resolved in my favour and Id only be charged 115 yet Telus then proceeded to take 842 dollars from my bank account. I complained about that and was told Id get a 740.00 credit. When i didnt see one I called again and was told the same thing. When I got a new bill which did not show the credit i was told that someone internal to Telus had disallowed my credit. I was not told this nor the reason therefore. I then was told that the complaints line would look into it and get back to me. They didn't. Im just about to file a lawsuit and a complaint to the government Does anybody have any suggestions for me short of that ?

3 REPLIES 3

El-Eric

Hi @redleaf Please send me a message and I will be happy to help resolve this with you

I think I got it I’ll know tomorrow and advise

[Mod edit: removed information that's not needed]

Sounds good!