cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maple Ridge Outage

MapleRidgeDad
Just Moved In
I understand there is a home internet outage in Maple Ridge. Why is it not on the service outages page and what is eta for resolution?
3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you called Telus about your service being down and they indicated there is an outage, outages are usually dealt with quickly. If you heard of an outage from another source, and your service is down, contact Telus directly to have them check out your line / service as third party reports are not typically reliable.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

It has been down for 4.5 hours. That is why i am asking why it is not on the outage site and asking for an eta.

Did you call Telus to inform them your service is down? If yes and they said it was an outage, those typically take priority and are fixed as fast as possible. Just going to be a matter of time. If you have not called in about the service being down, call Telus. It may not be an outage as outages are not that frequent.

As for which outages get posted, no idea. I don't work for Telus. IF it is an outage, the length of time to fix will all depend on exactly what caused the outage in the first place.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂