Mac address control

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I'm using t3200m and I'm trying to enable wireless Mac authentication캡처.PNG

but that dot is grey and I cant change disable to enable

what is wrong with this ?

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

The dot is grey for me as well but I can still click on the Enable dot and it turns on and I can configure the settings. The background still remains grey on Chrome specifically. It's normal colors on Firefox. I've tried both Firefox and Chrome on Windows and both work fine for changing the MAC settings.

What browser and operating system are you using?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Resident

I'm using windows 10 

windows edge and chrome 

these 2 browser cant change it

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Works fine in Chrome and Edge on Windows 10 here. Do you have Javascript disabled or blocked specifically on the modem admin pages?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Resident

Wonder if Javascript is disabled on the modern admin page or not. The dot is also grey for me. 

javascript obfuscator

Highlighted
Resident

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem right now and I can't find a solution.

Highlighted
Resident

Do you have SmartSteering enabled?  That seems to disable MAC filtering...