cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locals?

starchoice
Ambassador

I would like to know if locals are available for other areas. Specifically, I would like to receive Global TV, CTV and CBC from Montreal. I live in Edmonton. Is this possible?

These channels are currently available for me from Shaw Direct, my current provider. I would like to switch but the more I look into it, the less I see for availability from Telus.

6 REPLIES 6

Berzelius
Connector

Hi, from what i,ve quickly checked, the only channels from Montreal are the french channels (SRC, TVA...)

Of the ones you mention, we have these versions (other than Alberta & BC versions) :

CBC Winnipeg, Toronto & Halifax
CTV Toronto & Halifax
Global Ontario & Halifax

Yves
Member of the Telus team
Assure FFH (Internet & IPTV Tech support)

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
The channels you mention are available on Telus satellite TV. Not sure about Optik.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

I only checked Optik, that's what I have access to easily.

Yves
Member of the Telus team
Assure FFH (Internet & IPTV Tech support)

I have a question regarding Me TV KVOS  I understand it is local for BC however it is a unique channel and has very good classic tv shows.  Why Telus can we not get it here in Alberta or is there something you can do to make it available in both provinces.  Also CHCH Hamilton and CHEK TV would be good additions

I have a question regarding Me TV KVOS  I understand it is local for BC however it is a unique channel and has very good classic tv shows.  Why Telus can we not get it here in Alberta or is there something you can do to make it available in both provinces.  Also CHCH Hamilton and CHEK TV would be good additions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are always open for suggestions. Please feel free to email us here: tvfeedback@telus.com