Landline Phone problem.

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Just_Me
Friendly Neighbour

Is there anyone south of Campbell River having landline phone problems? The DLS is working,as you can see.

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Nothing has been reported on the status pageContact Telus and let them know, if you're having issues.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Nothing has been reported on the status pageContact Telus and let them know, if you're having issues.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

Just_Me
Friendly Neighbour

Hi,

Thanks for your response.  Yes I checked the status page as well.  I have been trying to contact through the chat. Five times I was dropped just as I was coming to queue.(four hours).

Thanks again for responding. 

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

4 hours? There are only 4 people in the queue currently. Make sure you're selecting Home then Home Phone Technical Support to ensure you get the best result.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Just_Me
Friendly Neighbour

Hi Nighthawk,

Thanks for responding

Yes I know, but the problem I am having, is I get in queue, wait until I get next to chosen, I get dropped! 

I am selecting Home Phone Technical Support.

I am not sure if it is the line which is causing me to be dropped.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

You're sure your internet connection is not dropping randomly? Depending on what is causing the lack of dialtone, it could make your DSL unstable as well.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Just_Me
Friendly Neighbour

Yes I do agree. I'm waiting in queue at this moment with 1 person ahead of me. Wish me luck!

Just_Me
Friendly Neighbour

Problem solved.

Thanks to the online chat reps,(Felicia and Joseph) and the field technician,(Kelly,Campbell River), the system is up and running,(better than ever). Thanks for your ideas WestCoasterBC and Nighthawk.

Cheers everyone.

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
@Just_Me Good to hear things were resolved to your satisfaction.