cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping Telus email account

Gameboy
Just Moved In
Is it possible to maintain my Telus.net email account if I move to a different service provider? Am moving and landlord uses a different provider but want to keep my existing email account.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus used to allow it for a monthly charge. You'd have to call in to see if they still offer that and if it's still expensive. It wasn't super common in the past.

To be honest, you may be better served with a Gmail account, or other online account, instead. I migrated to Gmail even before I switched from Shaw to Telus.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus used to allow it for a monthly charge. You'd have to call in to see if they still offer that and if it's still expensive. It wasn't super common in the past.

To be honest, you may be better served with a Gmail account, or other online account, instead. I migrated to Gmail even before I switched from Shaw to Telus.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Or, for about $10/ year, you can have a personalized email which you can keep forever. [email protected] would be a fairly easy setup!

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Mish
Neighbour

Yes, It is still possible to keep an email only account for a $7 charge every month. You might need to give TELUS a call to let them know that you want to keep it even if you are moving to a location where Internet is already available.