Is telus there?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Chris3
Advisor

Telus has trashed my email. Please send a temporary password to the singularityistomorrow@gmai.com or at least contact me. 

Community Power User
Community Power User

This Neighbourhood is inhabited by customers, just like you. We have no insight to Telus business plans, and no connection to the internal workings of Telus. We volunteer to share knowledge about Telus products and services which we have gained by experience or surmise. You will need to connect with Telus staff more directly through a phone call, chat, Facebook or Twitter, as described in the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Chris3
Advisor
That you tried telus chat, did not work, no email since it is not working not on twiter. Hopefully you get the idea. I am in spain and so zero contact with telus.

Community Power User
Community Power User

Seeing as you’re in Spain you’ll have to make some sacrifices to contact them. As @NFtoBC suggested to you below.

Your best option is twitter (even if you make a temporary account) or live chat (does not work on mobile browsers). Unless you want to sit on hold using an international phone card. 

Only contacting telus those ways suggested can fix your email account while you’re abroad.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Chris3
Advisor
Thank you for the reply. It appears that Telus equates customer service with PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB.

Chris

Community Power User
Community Power User

You seem to forget they have a responsibility to keep customer information secure. They're not going to just send a temporary password out to anyone without verifying they are the account holder. For that, you will need to be in contact with a Telus representative.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
Chris3
Advisor
I have been trying to talk to some all day. They broke they should fix it.

Chris

Highlighted
Chris3
Advisor

I am open to suggestions. I am not about to fly back from Spain and show up at telus's door step show that I am me.

Chris

Community Power User
Community Power User

We gave you options how to reach them. It’s up to you to decide the best way to contact them. I would find a computer and initiate a “live chat” and choose “internet email and technical support”.

Currently only 8 in que.8AC4AB76-3F2C-4896-8E75-A71D27AEE7D0.png

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Chris3
Advisor
Thank you for your advice. Allot more responsive than Telus.

Chris
Chris3
Advisor

I tried twitter. The wait time appears to be hours, hopefully not days.

Chris

Darlene1
Coach

I got ahold of a telus rep via text message, their response was not too bad, and with my problem, I asked via text that my issue be escalated. There is an escalation form on Telus, can't remember how I got it, but search, or simply text Telus and explain your frustration.

Chris3
Advisor
Thank you for your response. Without

Chris3
Advisor

Just spent over an hour on twitter. I gave them my phone number, my address, a copy of my drivers licience, a picture of me to compare with my drivers licience, date of birth. No help. I am not me. I guess I will have to stop paying telus bills to prove I am me.

Chris3
Advisor

The lastest help from telus twitter was for me to guess (as many times as I wanted) a 4 digit number in order to recieve my password reset.

Chris