Is SW Calgary (particularly Shawnessy / Millrise) having connection issues for the last few weeks?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

I've been a customer of Telus for about 3 years now, really haven't had any connection issues like I did with "that other company" with random disconnects - but I'd say the last 3-4 weeks have been annoying. When trying to stream movies on netflix or google play it all of a sudden stops and starts buffering.

I try loading a website when that happens and it just says either "connecting..." at the bottom of the browser , or "resolving host..." then proceeds to say no internet connection - after about 15-20 seconds it rectifies itself, but when trying to binge watch a TV show and 2-3 times in a 45 minute episode it needs to buffer because the internet randomly decides to not work, it gets annoying.

Further more, online gaming I have the same issue, I'll be playing a counter strike match or running a dungeon in warcraft (yeah , I'm a nerd, deal with it Smiley Wink ) I'll get a random disconnect , so kicking me out of the match / dungeon I was in. Very , VERY frustrating. Again after about 15-20 seconds it usually "fixes itself" , but I shouldn't be having these issues.

Please let me know if there is a known issue, and when we can expect this to be resolved.

Thanks 

edit: I'll add, I have reset my modem, my router, all devices (chromecast, PC's, tablets, phones, etc) and nothing is resolving this issue with any consistency. 

(Ironically just had a disconnect issue while doing an edit on this post... glad I "ctrl+C" everything before I click "save" or "post")