Internet "New Customer"

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Connector

Just wondering what a "New Customer" is, exactly?

Just not subscribed for 90 days?

Is it based on account holder's name? Phone number? Address?

If two people lived at a single residence, already have an existing account under 1 person's name and were to re-subscribe under the 2nd person's name, would the 2nd person be considered a "new customer"?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador
New customer is havent had internet in like 90 days i believe

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Most Helpful
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

I just went through this..... one measurement they use to assess whether you a new customer is whether you are willing to GIVE UP your CURRENT ASSIGNED PHONE NUMBER at that address.

If the answer is YES and you are willing to take a chance on a USED number that someone gave up because it was receiving too much SPAM or FAX line calls.  Go for it.

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador
New customer is havent had internet in like 90 days i believe

Highlighted
Most Helpful
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

I just went through this..... one measurement they use to assess whether you a new customer is whether you are willing to GIVE UP your CURRENT ASSIGNED PHONE NUMBER at that address.

If the answer is YES and you are willing to take a chance on a USED number that someone gave up because it was receiving too much SPAM or FAX line calls.  Go for it.

Highlighted
Connector

EDIT: Nevermind. Further research has solved the question from this reply.

Thanks for your help.