cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet cutting in and out!!!

Marvellion
Just Moved In
My internet has been cutting in and out all day since they did this unnecessary update I live in Kelowna. Is there anyone else with this problem?
7 REPLIES 7

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Call TELUS and schedule a service call.

pomm
Just Moved In

Same issue at my house in Kelowna. It all started back in Nov. We had absolutely bullet-proof speed and service before that. Technician changed router and a switch, at no charge. The problem remains. The Nest camera emails me every time a loss of service happens. Wi-Fi strength at the camera is very good. We've since upgraded our package to 300 Mbps. No change. 

kennet23
Just Moved In

Ours is doing the same thing, Lethbridge Alberta 

walliscj007
Neighbour

Yes we live in Oliver and same is happening here....

walliscj007
Neighbour

same thing happening in Oliver as well tonight

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

@walliscj007 You have replied to a more than four year old dead discussion. If your internet is cutting in an out, it's nearly always something specific to an individual connection or device.

You can find some troubleshooting information here: https://www.telus.com/en/support/interstitial/internet-and-tv-troubleshooting.

Whether or not it's just one device or all devices having connection issues, it would be recommended to contact technical support directly. If your connection is dropping, I'd recommend against using the Chat feature. You can reach support at 1-888-811-2323.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thanks...I didn't notice that...I called Telus...they fixed the issue...thanks again.