cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet being weird

Zakk
Helpful Neighbour

Yesterday I was rearranging my office so I had to move the router when I was done rearranging the internet light on my router is orange but my wifi light green i've tried switching cords but nothing seems to make the light green again. I didnt move the router that much its still in the same wall port and everything also my ps4, My bedroom pc, and my phone cant connect to the wifi a times

6 REPLIES 6

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Do not post your personal phone number! This is a public forum and for your safety and security should never be posted.

Follow this support article to troubleshoot here.

you see I've tried that and it still didnt work. My phone every once and a while get like an hour of no internet then an hour of internet I have fac. reset the router at least 4 times now and everytime it turns back on the light is still orange

Zakk
Helpful Neighbour

Im running a T3200 in case you want to know

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

As long as the modem is connected to the exact same phone jack, it should work. You don't have a line filter or anything on the cord/jack? Is there more than one outlet on the wall jack?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Zakk
Helpful Neighbour

Yea there is a phone line that goes to the home phone and then a port for the router that I have it plugged into

Zakk
Helpful Neighbour

So I restarted my router and it seemed to work but I dont doubt it only being a temporary fix