Internet Cut Off

Highlighted
Neighbour
So about 7 days ago, my internet was cut off due to lack of payment and the red fail light is now on both of the routers. I made the payment the next day, but unfortunately those days ran through the holidays. I'm still currently waiting for my payment to go through but it still hasn't. My question is, after the payment is through, will my internet be back on right away, or will I make an appointment, etc

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unless you were considerably behind in your payments, you would not normally be cut off. If you were cut off for non-payment, there might well be a reconnection fee. If you were cut off due to technical issues, then a Tech may need to assess your situation. Either case may require contacting Telus directly.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unless you were considerably behind in your payments, you would not normally be cut off. If you were cut off for non-payment, there might well be a reconnection fee. If you were cut off due to technical issues, then a Tech may need to assess your situation. Either case may require contacting Telus directly.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post