I need a 'hard copy' of the Channels on High Definition T.V. The numbers are all changed and there'

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Advocate

That's right. Just look for the link that says NEED A COMPLETE CHANNEL LIST SENT TO YOU IN THE MAIL? 'ENTER YOUR ADDRESS HERE'.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident

I am trying to mail out a hardcopy of the channel listings and I do not see a link that gives me that option when I go to telus.com/tvguidechanges

Has the link moved??

Highlighted
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hey,

The tvguidechanges website has been decommissioned as of a month ago, but you can always call customer care at 3102255 and they can mail you a pamphlet or you can go into most Telus stores in malls and they would have it as well.

H_D

All Replies
Highlighted
Ambassador

Hi,

You can order a hard copy of the channel listings here: www.telus.com/tvguidechanges

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Advocate

That's right. Just look for the link that says NEED A COMPLETE CHANNEL LIST SENT TO YOU IN THE MAIL? 'ENTER YOUR ADDRESS HERE'.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident

I am trying to mail out a hardcopy of the channel listings and I do not see a link that gives me that option when I go to telus.com/tvguidechanges

Has the link moved??

Highlighted
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hey,

The tvguidechanges website has been decommissioned as of a month ago, but you can always call customer care at 3102255 and they can mail you a pamphlet or you can go into most Telus stores in malls and they would have it as well.

H_D