cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a 'hard copy' of the Channels on High Definition T.V. The numbers are all changed and there'

oldbroad1
Just Moved In

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

That's right. Just look for the link that says NEED A COMPLETE CHANNEL LIST SENT TO YOU IN THE MAIL? 'ENTER YOUR ADDRESS HERE'.

View solution in original post

sarolph
Just Moved In

I am trying to mail out a hardcopy of the channel listings and I do not see a link that gives me that option when I go to telus.com/tvguidechanges

Has the link moved??

Hey,

The tvguidechanges website has been decommissioned as of a month ago, but you can always call customer care at 3102255 and they can mail you a pamphlet or you can go into most Telus stores in malls and they would have it as well.

H_D

4 REPLIES 4

Hippo
Leader

Hi,

You can order a hard copy of the channel listings here: www.telus.com/tvguidechanges

That's right. Just look for the link that says NEED A COMPLETE CHANNEL LIST SENT TO YOU IN THE MAIL? 'ENTER YOUR ADDRESS HERE'.

sarolph
Just Moved In

I am trying to mail out a hardcopy of the channel listings and I do not see a link that gives me that option when I go to telus.com/tvguidechanges

Has the link moved??

Hey,

The tvguidechanges website has been decommissioned as of a month ago, but you can always call customer care at 3102255 and they can mail you a pamphlet or you can go into most Telus stores in malls and they would have it as well.

H_D