cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get the Telus promotional pricing

wonderboy
Neighbour

I am looking to get the Telus Internet 150 promotional plan for $50/month for 24 months but when I ad the plan to my cart the price is $85/month. What is going on?

5 REPLIES 5

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Since Telus Fibre promos are so personalized, you’ll need to provide more details, and a link to the page(s) you are referencing, so the neighbors here can offer comment.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Here's a link to the the offer: https://www.telus.com/en/shop/home/product/telus-internet-150-150?variant=9150564125513493939|term

When I add my address it gives me a list of available plans for my area and the 150 internet has the promo offer but when I add to cart the price increases to $85

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Here is what I see from that link, so you see my difficulty:

FD21E414-A7B7-465C-BAF8-DAB8165BF17B.jpeg

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

buckycat
Leader

Are you an existing Telus client? If so you might not be eligible for the promotion.

No I'm not Telus customer. The link won't work because it's dynamically created when I enter my address so it will be hard to show you. What happened to the Telus chat? It used to be available and I really liked it but I can't call in to Telus because it's a internet only offer and they won't offer the plan over the phone. Very frustrating!