How many TV can be paired to one (VEN501) Access Point ?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

KG
Neighbour

How many TV can be paired to one (VEN501) Access Point ?
I'm asking, since I tried to pair to the same access pint a second TV box (UIW4001) but after this the both became TV frozen...

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unless both are attempting to access the same IP address, there should be no problems. I take it you have tried setting up one, finding a successful connection (leave it running), and then try to set up a second TV only to have both freeze?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I have paired two, others more. I would expect 4 or 5 would work without difficulty, depending on your internet speed.

NFtoBC
KG
Neighbour

I see ... i'm also assumed it must be able to pair more than one TV... do you have any idea, why my TV boxes was frozen? separately, both is working from the AP, but together not ... 

Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unless both are attempting to access the same IP address, there should be no problems. I take it you have tried setting up one, finding a successful connection (leave it running), and then try to set up a second TV only to have both freeze?

NFtoBC

View solution in original post

KG
Neighbour

thanks ... it's seems to me that you have right 🙂

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

I've had three.  It may also depend on how fast your internet package/connection is for best video results.