Home services phone number for international use

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

oldandbent
Resident

I am out of the country for a few months and trying to contact Telus to suspend or cancel my account which was already supposed to have been done. Available numbers cant be used out of the country. Their online form does not work and of course there is no way to get in touch with them.

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can use the chat feature from a computer terminal, but not a mobile device, and you can use Skype to make calls to toll-free numbers at no cost or, since you already started the process, but it was not completed, you can escalate your request here.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can use the chat feature from a computer terminal, but not a mobile device, and you can use Skype to make calls to toll-free numbers at no cost or, since you already started the process, but it was not completed, you can escalate your request here.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

Minky
Ambassador

I am out of country too and have used the on-line chat line. works fine.  May get a person from Phillipines, Guatamala, etc but they can check what happened to your request on-line.