Home phone and TV

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Sandran
Resident

Good Afternoon 

I have been having problems with my TV services and my home phone for 3 days now.

Is there something going on in and around Fort McMurray area?

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you called into tech support? If your phone is having issues, it has a much higher chance of being a physical problem on the line and nothing to do with the TV. Problems with the line can effect internet and TV.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. ๐Ÿ™‚
Sandran
Resident

With my line static I prefer to use chat thanks 

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Go for it. If you have static, that will definitely mess with the TV. Hopefully your internet remains stable enough as it can be effected as well. I'd recommend seeing if they can get a tech out to fix the problem for you. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. ๐Ÿ™‚
Hippo
Ambassador

Hi Sandran,

We are not aware of any issues currently in your area. Definitely contact technical support to setup a repair ticket. If you prefer to use chat, here is the link: www.telus.com/chat

We are available 24/7. ๐Ÿ™‚

Also, it is correct to say, if there is static on the line is can most definitely effect your TV services.