Hi

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Kunwar11
Neighbour
Can someone tell us about home phone bundle plz
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hello. When it comes to that information your best bet is to use www.telus.com and check out the bundling options. You can also contact 310-2255 for assistance or utilize www.telus.com/chat as well.

Highlighted
Kunwar11
Neighbour
Hi there , anybody there please??? I need to know about the bundle queries , how much does it cost for home phone , Internet and TV for 3 year contract ? Iam new immigrants can't pay much. Actually I have ordered home phone and Internet for $ 50 per month , also I did talk about bundle in phone but was confused , cudnt understand all .so I needs help please
Kunwar11
Neighbour
Hi there , anybody there please??? I need to know about the bundle queries , how much does it cost for home phone , Internet and TV for 3 year contract ? Iam new immigrants can't pay much. Actually I have ordered home phone and Internet for $ 50 per month , also I did talk about bundle in phone but was confused , cudnt understand all .so I needs help please