Guide Inaccuracy

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I would like to know who I can contact for problems with my guide. For the last two weeks most of the channels I watch disregarding the news and sports channels have all been inaccurate. Which makes taping anything impossible and pointless. I am paying all this money for services for essentially channels that are completely useless. Does anyone know who I contact because it's becoming beyond tiring and honestly not worth what I have to pay for something that isn't working

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User
The guide, of course, is built from information supplied by the networks. It likely comes through an aggregator who will provide the information to any number of 'TV Guides' including those published in newspapers. I'm surprised it has any accuracy at all, given the number of agencies involved. And it is just a 'Guide' not a certainty.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

The most obvious place to start is tech support.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User
The guide, of course, is built from information supplied by the networks. It likely comes through an aggregator who will provide the information to any number of 'TV Guides' including those published in newspapers. I'm surprised it has any accuracy at all, given the number of agencies involved. And it is just a 'Guide' not a certainty.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate

Contact information can be found here, you can either chat or call 24/7 tech support: http://www.telus.com/get-help/contact-us/