cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graffiti on TELUS boxes

ASVancouver
Just Moved In

As per earlier post recommendations, Here is the email copy I sent: I would like to report Grafitti on the Telus box across the street from my house.  

Location: west side of Crown street between west 18th and 19th ave, Vancouver.  See attached photo.  

Also if you continue south along Crown several other Telus boxes and poles have been tagged.

Thanks 

20190909_122807.jpg, I emailed [email protected] on Sept 9 about a number of Telus boxes and poles vandalized on our street and I have seen no response/reply or action on the boxes, it is Sept 25 today. 

6 REPLIES 6

giantbrownguy
Rockstar

This is a community forum. We’re all customers here...Telus likely won’t see this in any short period. 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ASVancouver thanks for the heads up! We'll let our street team know right away. Appreciate it, thanks!

While you are at it, I have reported graffiti a number of times to the City on a Telus box at the south east corner of 16th / Tupper that has been there for months.  City says they report to Telus and the response is . . . crickets / zero / zilch.

We take care of our graffiti, please take care of yours.

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 8.48.02 PM.png

Graffiti still here . . . TELUS?

You guys deal with this unsightly mess or not?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @drew-van thanks for the update. Sorry about the delay, we'll fire off a note to our graffiti team to see if they can get this taken care of, thanks.