Final Telus Bill upon termination of services

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Resident
On advice from a Telus customer service person, I cancelled my Telus Home Services for a 4 month extended vacation period, starting June 1, 2017. My Account on line, does not give me any information about my last bill. I got a notification that I owe over $170.00 to be paid before June 18 the but cannot access any billing or usage details in my account. How can I access this info on line and at my bill?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should have received a final statement by mail. If not you must give Telus a Call to better assist you with your query. As they will be the only ones with access to your account and billing information.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should have received a final statement by mail. If not you must give Telus a Call to better assist you with your query. As they will be the only ones with access to your account and billing information.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post