Final Telus Bill upon termination of services

SOLVED
Resident

Final Telus Bill upon termination of services

On advice from a Telus customer service person, I cancelled my Telus Home Services for a 4 month extended vacation period, starting June 1, 2017. My Account on line, does not give me any information about my last bill. I got a notification that I owe over $170.00 to be paid before June 18 the but cannot access any billing or usage details in my account. How can I access this info on line and at my bill?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Power User

You should have received a final statement by mail. If not you must give Telus a Call to better assist you with your query. As they will be the only ones with access to your account and billing information.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Power User

You should have received a final statement by mail. If not you must give Telus a Call to better assist you with your query. As they will be the only ones with access to your account and billing information.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post