cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error [6008/103] 6008

Tom67
Just Moved In

Trying to watch TV on my computer, listings show up fine but when I click on a program to watch I get a question "Watch mixed Content?"  It does not matter if I answer yes or no, the next thing I get is an error [6008/103] 6008.

I searched this number but found posts related to it.

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are you using Optik on the Go? If yes, 6008 is likely a Silverlight error. "Watch mixed content" seems to be a problem related to Internet Explorer. Try using Firefox and see if that corrects it.

If problems persist, check your silverlight settings (usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.41212.0\Silverlight.Configuration.exe, or search your PC) and under the Playback tab, ensure the first box has a checkmark (Enable download and updates to components required for protected content playback.)

Also ensure you've got the newest version from https://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Are you using Optik on the Go? If yes, 6008 is likely a Silverlight error. "Watch mixed content" seems to be a problem related to Internet Explorer. Try using Firefox and see if that corrects it.

If problems persist, check your silverlight settings (usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.41212.0\Silverlight.Configuration.exe, or search your PC) and under the Playback tab, ensure the first box has a checkmark (Enable download and updates to components required for protected content playback.)

Also ensure you've got the newest version from https://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂