Email contact for loyalty retention after phone call didn't attempt to resolve my issue?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
svmorgan
Resident

Is there an email address that I can use to reach out to a manager in the loyalty/retention department. I called this morning to try to arrange some better pricing for my mother, who is a retired senior. She has telus TV/internet and mobility. My entire family are long time, multi-service telus subscribers. I know there is a student internet package for $30 and yet, there was no reduced cost internet package for my mother, a senior who is now retired and living alone. She is paying over $235/ month for telus internet (15), cable and mobility.

The only offer I received was to lock her in to a contract to reduce her PVR rental fee, and that would give her 6 months of reduced promotional rates. I am not willing to lock my retired mother in to a contract to get no better a deal than a new customer would.

She likes certain channels and shows and as such, I am trying to find a way to keep her cable and internet as is, however, if we cannot find a solution we may need to either switch providers or go with an apple TV/Roku type streaming solution.

Contact information for someone who can provide better assistance than the loyalty member I spoke to today would be very helpful.

ta
Resident

i cant agree more strongly 

i believe they intentionally make it hard to correspond in writing       obviously email is the most convienent for the customer

my email is ktmtim25@gmail.com get in touch if u want i'll be trying to get the same thing and believe that further action may need to be taken before we are given respect as clients