cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door to door reps lie?

supermuffin
Just Moved In

When the guys came to my door to sell me the new fiber network they told me their pricing had changed and that it would be $20 less a month.  When I asked to clarify that ALL THAT CHANGED WAS THE PRICE, they assured me that everything stayed the same, just better pricing.  Imagine my surprise when my monthly data is half what it used to be.  That's not 'nothing changing, that's a big freakin change.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ET
Rockstar

@supermuffin As @NFtoBC said, you should contact us so we can look into this. Feel free to send a private message our way at www.facebook.com/TELUS or send a DM our way @TELUSsupport through Twitter. 

Thanks,

ET

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should contact the sales folks at Telus. A verbal contract is a contract.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

ET
Rockstar

@supermuffin As @NFtoBC said, you should contact us so we can look into this. Feel free to send a private message our way at www.facebook.com/TELUS or send a DM our way @TELUSsupport through Twitter. 

Thanks,

ET

Lola
Rockstar

They came to your door to sell you something and you have no paperwork to state what you bought? A rep saying nothing has changed has nothing to do with a contract; what you sign for has everything to do with it. Something for which a customer is paying should NEVER be verbal. Imagine having a verbal contract when buying a house or a car. Lol. Telus really should stop the door-knocking, it's so scammy.