Door to door dishonest Tellus agent

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Tellus door to door agent came to my house this afternoon asking what services I have with Tellus. After I told him what I have then he said Tellus appreciate long time client and asked me to sign on his iPad that I am not subscribing to any new product and saying Tellus will reward me with a Samsung tablet. Believing him, I signed for not subscribing any new product. I received an email from Tellus saying I subscribed to Tellus optic tv. I am not with Tellus tv. The agent name was Talen Charlton. I am very frustrated with Tellus sending dishonest sales person to trick me signing to their tv. I hope Tellus will take action on this sales person and a warning to all senior citizen like me out there. I will call and file my complain to Tellus.

Highlighted
Resident

I have called Tellus regarding of the below msg I have posted and was being told no subscription is done on their record. I would like to apologize to Tellus agent Talen Charlton for my jumping to the conclusion of a scam. Talen Charlton did the right procedure asking me to sign to show I did not order for a subscription and Tellus would give me a gift to recognized me as a long term client. I am very sorry Tellus and very sorry for putting up this wrong msg on Telan Charlton. Please accept my apology, I am very sorry.