cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody having problems with channel 845, Global News BC1?

The_Panda
Neighbour

I had issues with this channel with one of my customer. It's a preview which will be up until June 12, 2018 and it just stopped working. Thanks in advance for the feedback.

7 REPLIES 7

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

It is an unsubscribed channel for me. Where do you see it listed as a free preview? It is not in the preview section of Optik.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

If you check channel 5, it should show you the list of free preview channels. I don't think there is one available online and it's a good thing to have one.

BC1 on 845 is back on Monday morning

Jo1368
Just Moved In

Yes, ours disappeared this morning, a call to Telus netted 35 minutes of wasted time, and no results. 

BC1 also disappeared for me today. I guess trial period is up. Cannot find any mention on how to subscribe on Telus website. Would be nice if it was it would be part of essentials or the News package. 

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Guessing will be a stand alone channel.

Subscribing you can do from the optik box. https://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/article/manage-optik-tv-channels

Yeah, the said channel 845 is experiencing issues at the moment. We are no sure yet what happened. It's been escalated so hopefully they will get this fix ASAP.