Do the lower end plans give you access to second dynamic IP?

Resident

Do any of the plans under Hi Speed Internet 5-50 give you access to a free second dynamic IP? All I can find are years old information that Telus offered second dynamic IP for free at the time, but nothing recent.

Community Power User
Community Power User

The second IP address was not easily accessible if you were on ADSL or VDSL, though you might manage it by bridging your gateway to another router. If you have a fibre connection, a number of folks have accessed the second IP by either bridging their gateway, or placing a switch between the ONT and the gateway and routers. The switch splits the connection so two IP addresses can be obtained by the devices connected to the ONT/switch.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Resident

I'm familiar with what the second IP could be used for, but I was wondering if telus still offer it all for free with the lower end services. I can't find information on that on the official pages, and forum posts about that I could find were years old.

Community Power User
Community Power User

@mmcc wrote:

I'm familiar with what the second IP could be used for, but I was wondering if telus still offer it all for free with the lower end services. I can't find information on that on the official pages, and forum posts about that I could find were years old.

AFAIK, yes.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"