cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion locked after 2 days

kvwah
Friendly Neighbour

Hey Telus,

After a second unhelpful reply by a second point-seeking "community power user"... Telus has locked my post... what's up with that?

re:GOT Season 7? Can you just answer the question Telus please?   It's common practice to unlock a season when the new season starts airing... So when will Game of Thrones Season 7 move to "Crave-without-HBO"? It's the ONLY reason i am still subscribing to Crave at all...

Kevin

5 REPLIES 5

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

You were given the answer in the previous discussion. You then followed it with an impolite response. Telus does not control the content that Bell/HBO owns and controls. Until Bell/HBO decides to change where they air GOT there's nothing that can be done.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

kvwah
Friendly Neighbour

Quit hijacking my posts please. if you have nothing relevant, accurate and informed to say, pls resist the impluse to rack up popularity points.

Thanks!

@kvwah wrote:

Quit hijacking my posts please. if you have nothing relevant, accurate and informed to say, pls resist the impluse to rack up popularity points.

Thanks!

It's these type of rude toxic responses that get your posts locked. You have been given the correct answer to your question multiple times and every time you become hostile. If you are not willing to listen to the help given on this forum please find another place to vent your frustration and ignorance.

polecat
All-Star

What part of the answer don't you understand ? Telus does not control the airing of shows the owners of them do. You better find a telus worker to tell you about it. Also the CRTC  will not be able to help you about your Question. They regulate what shows that can be seen in canada. When providers purchase the shows from the owners then you will see them.

polecat
All-Star

Right on until DOLLARS change hands between owners and providers the show stays where it is. You can buy the streaming (dollars change hands)