cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different home addresses popping up all over the Telus website

patrickjeffrey
Just Moved In

Hey Neighborhood,

Anyone know how to resolve different addresses appearing in different portions of the Telus website? When I log into my account, I have proper access to view my services and my bill and make payments.

However, once I go into any "Manage internet plan" link, I get shot out to the 'order.fibre.telus.com' page and the listed information is my old address (with services discontinued) and listed as 'You have no active services'.

How is this possible when on the last page I was able to view my services? Clearly the link is broken between the two but the fun part is there's no way to manage what address shows up in the 'order.fibre.telus.com' page. 

For additional clarity, I only have Fibre internet services on this account and all my information is accurate in the main Telus website.

Can anyone help? Telus Chat is quite useless for Pure Fibre and I do not have time to wait for 3 hours on-hold and bounced back and forth between Telus phone representatives.

4 REPLIES 4

Chicnstu
Leader

It sounds like the portal profile on your billing account still has pieces from your old address or services linked to it. This needs to be fixed by support. I know you said you haven't had much luck with chat but have you talked to them about this specific issue? Chat agents should easily be able to take a look at online portal stuff as it's pretty basic on their end.

I've chatted twice with agents now and they've given me the run around to call the Pure Fibre team. I'll give it another shot but it's quite frustrating since it's an account issue and not a Fibre issue. Thanks!

If you have PureFibre it is like you are on a different planet.  From the customer perspective Telus is Telus.  For instance when you go to any Telus customer service page no mention is made that support for PureFibre is different from "regular" internet or "regular" OptikTV or even "regular" Home Phone.  Yet when you use chat or email or call a support phone number the minute they find out you are on PureFibre you get punted to (or worse get told to call a different phone number) to a different group and wait some more.  Why can't Telus clearly provide on their web pages the support process for PureFibre customers.  As well it seems that PureFibre has a different support software (the order.fibre.... stuff) and it certainly doesn't play well with account software used for MyTelus - and to boot it is abysmally slow.  If PureFibre is the future one would think that Telus would have made sure that their support mechanisms were properly in place before they started selling PureFibre services.  And BTW the support folks in the Philippines, although very nice, know squat about Canadian geography and idiosyncrasies.

xray
Hero

@patrickjeffrey wrote:

Can anyone help?

Not here. There are no Customer Service reps here, just customers and TELUS moderators.

@patrickjeffrey wrote:

Telus Chat is quite useless for Pure Fibre and I do not have time to wait for 3 hours on-hold and bounced back and forth between Telus phone representatives.

Sounds like an account issue not a Pure Fibre issue. Try Chat under Home/Billing or My TELUS category. You obviously have Internet service, the issue is with your My TELUS account.