Deleting or Saving a portion of a Program

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

optik_owl
Connector
I PVRed a Morning News program 5:30 to 9:00 AM and I want to save only a 5 minute segment near the beginning. It would be nice if I could delete all the stuff after the segment or just save the segment. Delete deletes the whole program. Perhaps in a future upgrade?
SeaOtter
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

That's definitely an interesting idea. You can actually send ideas, feedback and suggestions to TELUS via www.telus.com/ideas - You never know it might catch on!

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Is the segment a family interest story? Often the news organization will provide a copy of the segment for you.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

@SeaOtter- It takes months or years to get features added to Optik. Still waiting on program reminders that were available in the original TTV but not on Mediaroom. Now that Microsoft sold Mediaroom, who knows how long it'll take.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂