Delayed Move

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Neighbour

I had just recently moved, but I had to go for a delayed move as my new place wasnt going to be ready until August 1st. I moved out of my old place end of June so I managed to get the 1 month delayed move. Which was from July 2nd to August 2nd. Was I supposed to get billed for that whole month even though I did NOT use my home services? I have not been able to Google search as nothing comes up. Hiopefully someone can help me here. Thank you 

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

For any billing or account related issues, you'll want to contact Telus directly. 

๐Ÿ™‚

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. ๐Ÿ™‚
Highlighted
Neighbour

Ok, thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Highlighted
Neighbour
Telus waived my entire bill (as I wasn't supposed to be billed until august 2nd to the 14th.
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Glad you had it resolved. Have a great day.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.