cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debating If I Should Get Telus Wifi

De_VonProductions
Just Moved In
Im Thinking To Get Telus Wi-Fi Any Advice\Past Experience Good Or bad?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pissedoff2
Just Moved In

do not get it, they give you 450 gb of slow service, my billing says high speed, but oping a broswer or trying to open my email is very slow and they charge to much

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you mean Telus Internet services / Pure Fibre / Optik TV, then I can state I have had no problems with the product.

If you mean Telus Wi-fi, their public hotspots, you can find the closest on the map here, and try it for yourself.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

pissedoff2
Just Moved In

do not get it, they give you 450 gb of slow service, my billing says high speed, but oping a broswer or trying to open my email is very slow and they charge to much

View solution in original post

@pissedoff2 if you have problems with your actual internet speed that can be looked into. Opening a browser or email doesn't necessarily mean it's the internet an aging old computer is the deciding factor or wireless issue.

I subscribe to internet 50 and am provided what they advertise. I get on average 53Mbps down and 11.5 Mbps upload. I have yet to go over my allowed data usuage and stream fairly heavy.

If you come close to using your allowed data you have the option to purchase unlimited internet addon. I've had no issues with my Telus services since I moved from the blue vans that had constant node saturation and daily tv issues.

Do You Have HardWire Connection Or just WIFI

Telus does not offer "Just Wi-Fi." They do provide a Gateway / router with all their wireline DSL and also their Fibre offerings that includes a Wi-Fi component.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"