Customer Service

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Marshel
Resident
Have Telus tv, Internet & home phone. No service since yesterday. Telus advises they cannot look at until Sunday-5 days! Not acceptable. Suggestions?
Most Helpful
Parrot
Advocate

You can  request, if possible,  to be put in the list where you'll be contacted as soon as an earlier slot opens up in your area. 

Most Helpful
noneofyourBS
Friendly Neighbour

That is horrible. This day and age, everything should be within hours, if not sooner. Thats what happens I suppose when your locked in to a contract and they decide to build thier profit by cutting service staff...There should be some sort of protection in place to protect the customer..Free months of service if service is out for more the 48 hrs, assuming there was not some sort of "act of god"...But the CRTC is not likely to do anything for the consumer, they worry more about big business...

Most Helpful
Garbage
Neighbour

Hey  My freind read my article authour is Garbage and I had to wait 5 days for the 3rd tech to show and another 3 days for the 4th tech and quess what the 5th tech was here this morning

Most Helpful
Garbage
Neighbour

NO KIDDING not acceptable but your going to have to eat it and then they're going to tell you that to make up for it thier going to give you some free movies! Read my article my friend I asked for one of these T.V.'s for all the continued B.S. 8 months worth and it took days before I could even get hold of one of these ass holes to tell me that I already have all the perks, YEAH but these perks were the ones offered when I signed up for the package deals 

Most Helpful
Garbage
Neighbour

I have also told them in thier reply survey that if I have to call them just 1 more time about this that they can find all their equipment in the street in front of my house and I'll be taking them to court! I've been through the crap your getting and then some!