Cannot add new email box... keep getting error message.

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Whenever I go to my account and click "add new mailbox" I get this error message: 

"Unfortunately, we were unable to process your request. Our site is currently experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later or chat with a TELUS agent now for assistance.

We sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience and understanding."

I have attempted several different times on different devices. (laptop, mobile, desktop computer, etc.) It just won't work... 

Contacting Telus is no easy task.. whenever I call there is a massive wait time... Is there any other way I can fix this? 

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User
It worked fine for me. It did give me the following message after the account was created:

Thank you for your online request. We are currently performing a system upgrade and response times may be higher than normal. We regret any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂