cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not fix problem even after 3 technicians have come to fix it

TeresaM
Neighbour

I am having problems with my landline. I have had three technicians in to fix our line down the road and also my neighbor does not have service to their phone. At first it say there was no line. When the technicians come to fixit, it will last only one day. The third technician got it fix to say no line but every time we answer the phone, we can not hear the person on the other end but they can hear us. It is impossible to understand the person on the other end because the talking is so broken up. I am suppose to have another technician come tomorrow but I really have no faith at all if this problem will be fixed. We have been without our phone for a week now and nobody seems to be able to fix our problem. I am paying for a service that I can not get and some of our services for our house depend on having a land line.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes he finally found where the problem was

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Was the latest technician able to resolve the issue?

Yes he finally found where the problem was

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome. Very sorry for the inconvenience of that, and very much appreciate your patience!

IAW
Organizer

Just read this and it reminded me of a similar problem I had back in the 90's. I had to do with moisture getting into the phone line between the connection from Telus and the lines that ran under the trailer. Once I rewired it the problem fix it's self.