Call wait times

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Darlene1
Coach

Telus now has the text messenging in place. I've used texting a few times and was able to resolve my problem. They don't always reply immediately but do get back to you.

SimonA
Resident

Why is there no call back...even Telus home services has this...Telus mobility must be very poorly managed!!!

SimonA
Resident

Just tried your link and that says that it is unavailable!!  Never have any problems with Telus Home Services.  Starting to thing that Telus Mobility is very poorly managed!!

Laws
Resident

Same with me. More than an hour waiting and listening to the

dreadful music. Surely there are better ways to serve customers

Highlighted
Rick7
Resident
Yes I tired that I clicked on link and I doesn’t work
QmanX
Friendly Neighbour

Same thing. Chat will give you The Support number to call. Then the waiting begins and frustration sets in.

QmanX
Friendly Neighbour

They are only aggressive when getting customers to subscribe. Once you're a subscriber frustration sets in. The Chat feature is only a come on. Besides the wait times they will only direct you to a contact number for support and then another wait time is on the horizon. What a frustrating experience to be a Telus subscriber.

QmanX
Friendly Neighbour

Really? They will only tweet you a number to contact for support! What Active?

Darlene1
Coach

What I did after a few frustrating weeks was I used Text Messenger, explaining how long it takes to get through on phone. Then explained my problem. I received a quick response and my problem was fixed. Failing that, there is a form you can fill out to escalate your problem. I can't remember how I found the form, but google it. Hope this helps.

Craig13
Resident
What # do you use to text message
Darlene1
Coach

No number, just text Telus and you will see

ah03hr
Resident

I chatted with one on the computer.. then it disconnected when i tried to access my bill to answer a question. never heard back from them even though they had my phone number. Telus is literally making me lose my mind.

rjaap
Friendly Neighbour

See that would be great except for the fact your agents can't help with Web orders.. Well except for the web orders department who you can

1) Email (4-5 day wait)

2) LEave a voicemail (2 day wait)

3) Stay on the line and hope and prey (currently 1hr15m)

All because Canada post lost my order and for some g*d forsaken reason No one at telus but the Web order team can open an investigation with Canada post