cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Forwarding

Gecko
Connector

How do I turn on call forwarding from my home phone to my mobile device?

4 REPLIES 4

Koalas
Good Samaritan

Hi!

Here's what you can do to set up call forwarding from home phone to  your mobile phone:

1. Dial 310-8682.
  2. Enter your area code and phone number, then press # (only if away from home).
  3. Enter your password, then press #.
  4. From the Main Menu, press 1 for Advanced Call Forwarding.
  5. Press 1 to turn the service on. Press 2 to turn it off. Enter the number (ex. your mobile number) where you can be reached, exactly as you would dial it:
    • For local numbers, enter the 7 or 10 digit number.
    • For long distance numbers, enter 1 + area code + 7 digit number.
    • For international numbers, enter 011 + country code + routing code + 7 digit number.

Hope that helps!

what if i dont have a password/

Koalas
Good Samaritan

Temporary password is usually the 10 digit telephone number. Then you should update it to a new 6 to 10 digit password as soon as possible.

I tried that, does not work. I called the 310-8682 number and tried but still no go. I did post another thread yesterday:

How can I activate call forwarding to my mobile phone if I am not at home? I found something called "Advanced Call Forwarding" but it appears that this feature is no longer available. Surely this cant be right. I followed the instructions but I dont get the message to create a password.

I need to be able to do this on those days when I forget to forward (*72) before I leave the house.